Dedicated to the memory of our founder grandfather, this wine symbolizes the history, roots and continuity of the Paternoster family in the Mount Vulture area.
- Red wine
- Quality: Aglianico del Vulture DOC
- Grape Variety: 100% Aglianico del Vulture
- Vineyard: several smal vineyards at Barile at 600 m
- Aging: 50% in large barrels and 50% in french barrique
- Refinement process: in bottle for 12 months
- Serving temperature: 18-19°C
- Winery: Paternoster, Barile
Almost impenetrable deep ruby red colour. Ample and complex bouquet and dry warm taste emphaizing great structure.
- Vintage 2005, 3 glasses in Gambero Rosso 2010, 5 Grappoli guida Duemila Vini 2010, Super Tre Stelle guida Veronelli 2010
- Vintage 2004, 2 red glasses in Gambero Rosso 2009
- Vintage 2003, 2 red glasses in Gambero Rosso 2007
- Vintage 2001, 2 red glasses in Gambero Rosso 2006