The product best incorporating the character, territory, structure and aging ability of Aglianico wine and its volcanic origins.
- Red wine
- Quality: Aglianico del Vulture DOC
- Grape Variety: 100% Aglianico del Vulture
- Vineyard: Vulture area, 450-600 m
- Aging: 80% in large Slavonia oak barrels, 20% in French barriques
- Refinement process: in bottles for 7-8 months
- Serving temperature: 18-19°C
- Winery: Paternoster, Barile
Lively ruby red colour with light organge tones from the oak. Intense and ethereal bouquet and dry velvety taste in time.
- Vintage 2005, 1 glass in Gambero Rosso 2009
- Vintage 2004, 2 glasses in Gambero Rosso 2007
- Vintage 2003, 2 glasses in Gambero Rosso 2006