The name means "signature", to honour the legal profession of the producer's fahter.
- Red wine
- Quality: Aglianico del Vulture DOC
- Grape Variety: 100% Aglianico del Vulture
- Aging: 12 months in french oak barrique
- Alcohol: 14.5% vol.
- Serving temperature: 18-19°C
- Winery: Cantine del Notaio, Rionero in Vulture
La Firma is a well-structured wine with high complexty or aromas and excelent flavour balance. The bouquet is black forest berries with background of liquorice, Greek herbs and carob.
- Vintage 2010, 3 red glasses in Gambero Rosso 2014
- Vintage 2005, 2 red glasses in Gambero Rosso 2009
- Vintage 2004, 2 red glasses in Gambero Rosso 2007
- Vintage 2003, 2 red glasses in Gambero Rosso 2006